WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
Support When You Need It
- One-on-one educational advising
- No-cost tutoring in math, science, and writing
- Career services before and after graduation*
Ways to Save Time and Money
- Receive college credit for your previous work, life, and academic experience†
- Scholarships and grants can help you save on your degree‡
- Federal financial aid may be available to those who qualify
- Flexible programs to support those who balance career, duty, family, and their studies
For comprehensive consumer and gainful employment information, visit www.kaplanuniversity.edu/Consumer_Info.aspx.
* Kaplan University cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
† Kaplan University does not guarantee transferability of credit. See the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
‡Eligibility rules and other terms apply; consult an Admissions Advisor. Scholarships and grants subject to change and/or discontinuation. Cannot be combined with other Kaplan University scholarships, discounts, or grants or Kaplan University Tuition Cap pricing.
- Financial aid awards vary depending on individual student eligibility and need.