Walden produces more nurses with advanced degrees than any other university. **
Are you looking to advance as a nursing professional while improving the quality of care for your patients and making a larger contribution to your organization and field? An online nursing degree from Walden can help pave the way to more career opportunities, higher earning potential, and a greater ability to make an impact on today’s dynamic healthcare landscape.
**Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) IPEDS database. Retrieved July 2017, using CIP codes 51.3801 (Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse); 51.3808 (Nursing Science); 51.3818 (Nursing Practice). Includes 2016 preliminary data.
Why Consider Our Online Nursing Programs?
- Walden's DNP, MSN, and BSN online nursing degrees are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. CCNE accreditation affirms that our online nursing programs meet stringent professional standards of quality and relevance.
- Walden is a top choice for many nursing professionals seeking to advance their education with an online nursing degree. In 2012, The Baltimore Business Journal ranked our School of Nursing as Maryland’s largest professional school by enrollment.
- Our online nursing programs can help you acquire the cutting-edge knowledge and advanced-practice skills you need to be more effective on the front lines of patient care. With an online nursing degree from Walden, you can also prepare to work beyond the bedside as a consultant, educator, administrator, informatics specialist, or executive.
- Our online nursing programs allow you to learn from doctoral-level faculty members who combine academic theory with firsthand knowledge to enrich your education experience. Your online nursing degree may also include a practicum component, which enables you to benefit from hands-on learning in your area of study under the mentorship of faculty and nursing experts.
- We offer multiple pathways to an online nursing degree, depending on where you are in your nursing education journey. When you enroll, you can choose the track that best fits your professional interests and career objectives.
- Walden has a chartered chapter (Phi Nu #491) of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing ®. Members of this chapter can connect with nurses around the world to share the latest nursing research and best practices in clinical, scientific, and leadership areas.